Sunday, December 30, 2012

I'm back, witha vengeance....

So, I've been gone for a while.... Been on a semi break LONG FUCKING HIATUS doing other things and just haven't had time for this... Let me update all of you as far as where I am and what I am doing up to.

In July 2011, I decided that the dance in Antigua was over, so, I packed up the entire fucking band (my life) and moved to Hollywood, FL. South Florida was never ever my favourite place but at the same time, with a job offer in hand, how could I go wrong fuck this up? The upside of it all is that I had an already established network of friends and acquaintances here and it has, for the most part, worked out perfect! One of the things I like about this place is the ability to fly under the radar and live anonymously... LOL. In addition to all of this, I have quit smoking cigarettes and feel great.

That's all I got for now, I promise to check in a bit more frequently going forward... Be Good to Yourself and Find Your Peace Today! Bless...


No comments:

Post a Comment