Wednesday, January 5, 2011

And 2011 is here...

What does 2011 bring? Many opportunities that we need to embrace. I have been blessed with some of the best friends that anyone could ask for. My peeps been there for me in good and bad, through thick and thin and for that I appreciate them so much.


I spent New Years Eve at an event called 'Nocturnal'. Aside from the fact that there was NO CLUB SODA at the bar, overall, I had a swell time and it was interesting to see so many people that I haven't seen in forever. Big up to Ray, Anthon, Mark and the entire NMI Crew on a job well done. Events Management is an artform that teaches through experience. As with any other event, valuable information is learned and skills perfected.


On a yearly basis, I use New Years Eve to party and at the same time reflect on the poor decisions I made the past year. Embrace the new opportunities that have presented themselves to me for the coming year. Weighing each one through its own merit and start the decision making process. I am really not into New Years Resolutions because on January 1st, when the drunk inebriation wears off, most of them are totally pointless!





I also want to congratulate my sister, Jellene Gore and her significant other, Dion Ferary on the birth of my niece, Mackenzie Diondra Jaila Ferary, she made her debut on January 3.


It's been a pretty ULTRA year thus far. I got some other great news on Friday which totally set the mood for things in store in 2011. Just can't wait to share it with each and everyone of you. May be a few more days before I can spill the beans but hold strain, I will update you soon.




Until we talk again, Be Good and if you must be naughty, be nice with it. Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment